Obama vs Palin – Who’s More Springer-ish?
Jerry Springer, that is.
The mass media is *still* in full attack, smear and destroy mode with Sarah Palin. Apparently, they find so much over which to ridicule her and her family, yet found absolutely nothing regarding Barack Obama and his 2-decade political history and awkward family upbringing.
Via HotAir Headlines, I thought this comment there in response to a Palin-hater was great:
This whole Sarah Palin thing has just turned into one great big disgusting episode of the Jerry Springer show. Why can’t she just crawl back into whatever hole in the ground she came out of and leave the public spotlight forever. It’s the very least her and her horribly dysfunctional family could do for the country and the Republican Party.
John on April 11, 2009 at 6:11 PM
And yet, we have a president whose mother briefly married his father, after their relationship ended married another man, left Barak in the care of her parents for years at a time, and he has siblings and half-siblings scattered all over the globe.
I could go on and on, but I’ll end with the breaking story that his half-brother Samson apparently wasn’t allowed to get a visa in the U.K. over sex assault charges.
But, yeah, Palin has a “dysfunctional” family with her husband of 20+ years, several children living in their home with both parents, one son in the military and a daughter living in their home with her baby.
cs89 on April 11, 2009 at 6:46 PM
Heh. Yep. Apparently, having a normal, run-of-the-mill American family is apparently bad for American politics. But the following is definitely worthy of an American President:
* choosing a racist, America-hating, Black Supremacist preacher as one’s spiritual and political mentor for 2 decades
* choosing a racist, America-hating, Black Supremacist “Christian” Church for one’s marriage and for one’s daughters to attend
* choosing an America-hating, Communist domestic terrorist as one’s political mentor and using his political connections to jump start one’s political career
* choosing to work for an America-hating, Communist domestic terrorist and spreading his ideology within the Chicago school system by way of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge
* having one’s grandmother live in America illegally for years
* supporting and campaigning for one’s radical Islamist cousin as he runs for office in one’s native Kenya
* marrying a woman who is ashamed of the racist United States until her husband wins a political Party’s nomination for President
As commenter “cs89” states, I could go on and on and on. The people who ridicule Sarah Palin’s personal life as a disgrace to politics yet worship at the throne of Obama are absolute pathetic tools.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.